1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
- Featuring solid pine.
- Multi-step lacquer finish with high-lights for a multi dimensional rich chocolate finish.
- Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- This oversized bedroom will surely make a statement in any home. Featuring custom cast pulls, microfiber lined drawers (top drawer on dresser), ball bearing glides and English dovetailing on drawer fronts. This bedroom provides a true Old World look.
- Requires box spring.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.