When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this queen bookcase bed, dresser/mirror, chest and dual nightstands. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind. Elongated metal drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Includes bed (with bookcase headboard, footboard and rails), 6-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Bookcase Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.