Walk the line between industrial and farmhouse styles with the modern heft of this panel headboard, nightstand, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror. A rustic butcher block finish is tastefully roughhewn with appealing color variations and imperfections. The substantial headboard is hearty and robust while the nightstand, chest and dresser provide roomy drawers with metal pulls in an antiqued gunmetal finish to complete this eclectic look.
- Includes panel headboard, 2-drawer nightstand, 5-drawer chest and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Metal drawer pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish
- Dresser, nightstand and chest with smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen interior
- Nightstand with USB charging port
- Power cord included; UL listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame (hardware not included)
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.