A fresh take on Early American country furniture. When it comes to style, this bedroom set with bed, dresser/mirror, chest and nightstand lets nature take its course with details including a brilliant replicated pine grain finish and a clever combination of raised and flat-panel accents. The scroll insert, made to look like wandering vine, is a naturally beautiful tie-in.
- Includes bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 6-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest and 2-drawer nightstand
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Replicated rustic pine grain
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- Headboard and mirror with brass-tone scroll inserts
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.